Information for Professionals Working with Children and Young People
Our service is all about planning for recovery. We offer one to one specialist advice to help Children and Young People create their own personalised support plans. Our aim is to support everyone on their journey to recovery, wherever they may be at the moment.
Services available following personalised assessment
- One to One Support
- Psychosocial interventions
- Structured interventions
- Brief & Semi-Structured Interventions
- Specialist Harm Reduction
- Group Working/Structured Recovery Programmes
- Relapse Prevention
- Family Support
- Needle and syringe provision
- Sexual health services
A worker is allocated to each service user to manage their care throughout their treatment journey from assessment through to exit and recovery support.